These chocolate chip cookie cups are so easy to make and come together in just minutes. A perfect sweet treat for the holidays!
A hot cocoa marshmallow cookie cups recipe is a quick and easy dessert. The recipe includes butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking soda.
Cookie Cups with Hot Chocolate are a fun way to celebrate the holidays! Fudge-filled sugar cookie cups with tiny marshmallows and sprinkles. The candy cane handle is adorable! Sugar sweets that are ideal for the holidays are Cookie Cups with Hot Chocolate.
My favorite Christmas treat is Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups! They’re adorable, festive, and tasty all at the same time. Not long ago, I spotted Noreen’s adorable Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies over at Party Pinching, and they inspired me! I combined them with my Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies, and the outcome was delicious. These beautiful, delectable Christmas cookies are the epitome of festiveness! They’re simple to create, particularly if you have young ones to assist you. Enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- 1 pound of sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- a third of a cup of sour cream
- a half teaspoon of salt
- a half teaspoon of baking soda
- flour (two cups)
- 2 TBSP holiday seasoning
- 2 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You’ll also require:
- 24 candy canes, tiny
- *Small marshmallows
- 1 TBSP melted white chocolate chips
- How to make the cookie cups: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using cooking spray, coat a small muffin pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter together with a hand mixer. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Combine sour cream, salt, and baking soda in a separate basin. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and sour cream until smooth. Mix in 2-3 TBSP seasonal sprinkles until well mixed. Using a 2 TBSP cookie scoop, scoop out dough and place one in each small muffin cup. There’s no need to roll the dough to smooth it out; it’ll all bake up the same.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, checking to make sure they don’t brown too much towards the end. Pull them out if they are.
- Immediately after removing them from the oven, insert a tiny measuring spoon into the center of each cookie cup to make room for the fudge filling. You don’t want to fully penetrate the cookie, but make sure there’s enough room.
- Allow them cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before carefully prying them out with a small knife. You shouldn’t have any issues here if you oiled the pan properly!
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to create the fudge filling. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes after gently mixing. My microwave is very strong, thus mine just took 1 minute. Although the mixture may not seem to have melted, a few gentle stirs will reveal that it is sufficiently heated. Stir in the vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fill a quart-size ziplock bag halfway with the fudge. Squeeze the fudge into a corner, then snip it off. You can now pipe the fudge into the cookies with ease! The wonderful thing about this fudge is that it sets up quickly, so fill the cookies to the point where the fudge reaches the top of the cookie—it will firm up and not run out! Simply reheat your fudge in the microwave for 10-15 seconds if it becomes too firm.
- To assemble the cookies, cut the rounded end off the candy canes and use melted white chocolate to attach them to the edge of each cookie cup. Simply spread white chocolate over the sliced part of the candy cane, press it against the edge of the cookie cup, and place it on the counter until the white chocolate is firm. The candy cane handle is securely bonded to the cookie cup after approximately a minute!
- Fudge should be poured into each cookie cup. Top with a smattering of mini marshmallows. Allow to cool.
- Cookies may be kept for up to a week in an airtight jar on the counter or in the fridge.
*You’ll find the small marshmallows next to the hot chocolate. Because the individual containers of them are no longer available in my grocery shops, I purchase the “Marshmallow Lovers” hot chocolate packets. The hot chocolate and small marshmallows are kept in separate envelopes within the box. For this recipe, you’ll need approximately 2 envelopes.
Try some of our other favorite Christmas cookies and cookie cups if you enjoy our Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups Recipe:
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are a fun way to celebrate the holidays! Fudge-filled sugar cookie cups with tiny marshmallows and sprinkles. The candy cane handle is adorable! Sugar sweets that are ideal for the holidays are Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups.
Pin Rate for Printing
Cookies as a course
The edible cookie cup is a new product that makes it easy to make chocolate chip cookies.
- hot chocolate cupcakes
- hot chocolate cup recipe
- hot chocolate cups for keurig
- hot chocolate disposable cups
- hot chocolate cups with lids